Life Coaching is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, giving advice, therapy, or counseling. While some of Life Christian Counseling Network's professional counselors are certified as Coaches, Coaching has a separate training and certification process. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be. Coaching is a transformative process for personal and professional awareness, discovery and growth. Life Coaching should not be confused with Professional Counseling.
- Chris Buckingham, PhD, LCPC, NCC, Coach (Trained and supervised by Dr. Gary Collins in his Christian coaching model)
Available in Waldorf, MD and Crozet, VA
- Eugene Harris, LCPC, MA, MPA, NCC
- Jay Farris, LCPC, LPC, MA, MS, NCC
- Kathleen Arveson, PhD, CPC
- Robert Davison, LGPC, MA, NCC
- Tanisha Houston, MA, Extern